Friday, March 11, 2011

THIS BLOG WILL NOT CONTAIN ENGLISH EXCEPT FOR TRANSLATING...thank you.

Sí, tengo tarea de español, pero lo terminé! Entonces, ¿qué debo hacer? Escribo la mitad de los blog en español a continuación,entonces tal vez francés Inglés. ¿quién sabe? **Yes, I have spanish homework but I finished it! So what do I do? I write half the blog in spanish then french then maybe english. who knows? **
Donc j'ai fait espagnol, vérifiez que la liste. Le prochain est le français. Ce que je vous écris en ce moment ... Honnêtement, je nesais pas quoi écrire ...**So I have done spanish, check that off the list. Up next is French. Which I am writing in right now... I honestly don't know what to write about..**
Il titolo spiega tutto, mi limito a tradurre in inglese! haha! Penso chedopo questa che sto per scrivere in polacco! Come cool eh? haha!eh eh?? eh? eh? : p**The title explains it all, I will only translate in English! haha! I think after this I am going to write in  Polish! How cool huh??  haha! huh huh??? huh? huh? :p**
Ok, więc jak um i nigdy nie próbował Polska przed ... Dowiadujemy się o WW2 i przykro mi, dla ludzi w Polska ... : (**Ok, so like um i have never tried Polish before...We are learning about WW2 and i am sorry for the people in Poland... :(**
VALE!

No comments:

Post a Comment