Monday, February 21, 2011

...sorry?

Ok, I am so so sorry.. I guess... that I haven't wrote in a while....Hmm... I have CSAP (Colorado testing) next week? I think... I have almost finished the book; Breaking dawn.. I am on book three Bella.
Ugh...I feel like...like..like...like *thinks* uuuuhhh...oh! REALLY BAD! like sick bad. I feel limp and weak...I have a headache and my throat hurts...really badly... I sleep well but then my back hurts like crazy!
I feel so unbelievably yuckie...I helped hang pictures yesterday so that might be why my back hurts but other than that I have no clue what is up with me. I mean like my head feels like a hUge water balloon ready to pop, my throat  feels like someone is taking a rusty ragged old knife and scrapping my throat every time I swallow... I have no clue how many days I have left from Happiness dead line...Ugh..... I have a random photo...I think...I am about to pass out....
yes that is a dancing moose...

No comments:

Post a Comment