Wednesday, February 15, 2012

That sucked..

Valentines day was yesterday. And It sucked... I felt like everyone was against me. I feel like I need to vent. 
My valentine ignored me. It was harsh. And, right now I feel like crying. I don't know why... I just think I am going to give up like I have done with every other guy I have liked. Maybe I just need to forget about crushes. It's just that I like him and I can't get him out of my mind. I kinda feel bad 'cause I am annoying, as usual, but now I just think I screwed it all up. fml. I just really want to understand why I don't feel this connection anymore. I mean he liked me and now idk.....I feel like crying... I just want to sit in a corner eat myself fat of chocolates and cry. I wanna cry like I never have over a guy. So I just wanna say, bye. </3 but at the same time I don't want to let you go... please forgive me if I did something wrong...

No comments:

Post a Comment