Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Home Again

       I am sitting here at home being sick, yet I feel better, but my body is telling me to throw up everything I eat. Yesterday, was bad started out at 3:38 in the morning, I was doing the "Am I going to puke or not?" thing. So I kinda camped out in the bathroom, then around 4:40ish I threw up, it was horrid! Throughout the day I was felt like I was getting better, but inside of me, my body was like lets destroy your inner organs!! This morning at like 1:50 am I was thinking to myself, "Oh,no, not again," and I practically sprinted to my bathroom, making it just in time for me to aim and score in the toilet... Pretty gross I know, but I have nothing else to write about.
     Right, now though I feel okay, I just finished a banana and I have had a couple of crackers, but everything will be out of my system in an hour or less...
    Also, if you don't have a Twitter account, you should get one because I have one! Follow me! LuvBethKyle

No comments:

Post a Comment