Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Back to school....

I guess it is not that bad I mean everyone asks the same thing; "where were you" or "are still sick?"
I mean I am tired of repeating myself!!!
I guess that is what it is like to be a mother....*shivers*bad thought....
Today I have decided that you have heard me talk about the world and stuff but you don't know much about me....
  1. I love animals
  2. I love to read
  3. I want to be a Vet when I grow up
  4. I am only 13
  5. I am in 7th grade
  6. I don't have a sister
  7. I have a lot of brothers 
  8. My grandparents showed me how to walk
  9. My family is divorced
  10. I wish we all could live in one big castle thingy so I could see everyone every day
  11. My favorite colors are  Blue Green and Purple
  12. I don't dot my "i"s
  13. I can't sleep when it is bright
  14. I have a dream and the next day or two it comes true (weird-o-)
  15. I loooovvvveee Unicorns
  16. My favorite fruit is Pineapple-even though it gives me the hiccups and a reaaallllly bad headache.
  17. My favorite animals are Moose cows and Bull Moose,cows,Horses,Kittens....and lets say anything that breathes
  18. I used to bead with my mom
  19. I made a quilt about 6 years ago and haven't finished it.
  20. I prefer to call than text...MOST of the time....
  21. I love the the word purple!!
Random Picture


Happiness Deadline:347 days left...wow.... :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment