Saturday, January 15, 2011

Long time...No write!

Hey everyone~ sorry I have not been on for awhile...Remember-I have school, I have been sick, and I use the puter for homework then the next thing I know it is 7:09pm and I have to take a shower!
Anyway today this is going to be a LOOOOOOOOOoooooooOOOoooOOOooOOOOoOOoooOOooooOong-well maybe not that long-but a long blog today...
First off for all you "Jacob" fans:
I was searching the Internet and found some photos that made me SUPER-DI-SUPER mad!!
I was about to die when I saw this picture...Then I scrolled down and found the "one".
I was so
happy I can't believe it!! *flails!!!!* ahhh!!
OH! I am also not the only one with the Little voice in my Head....It turns out that Bella from breaking dawn does too!!

Ok! Next thing on my list is...being sick! Ugh!
So on last Friday i went to a sleep over and I stayed up to 5:30 AM...!!! So then when I got home I was fine,blah blah blah blah...right? Well, this Tuesday I woke up around 3:30 am and realized that I had sweat all the way threw my clothes and had left a big wet spot on my bed!! GROSS!!
I had a fever all day...It sucked..Wednesday;Felt great went to school...came home did homework and around 2:57am I had sweat threw my clothes..,again! Yesterday I woke up not feeling swell I had a fever...again! WHAT THE HAY STACK!?!?!
Now: I think I still  have that fever and I still have the cough...YUCK!!!
 Ok thing three: I have lost count of how many days have past for happiness dead line....Ugh!
random photo:
My odd cat...


No comments:

Post a Comment