Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Years Resolustions...

Yeah yeah yeah yeah... You've Probably read allot of this by now but I am up what do I do? Make a list....
  1. Have good grades In ALL my classes
  2. make sure that my dad and other family members like my grades
  3. Have a deadline....My dead line of being happy in 2011
  4. have at least one  good freind
  5. Paint my room (any ideas??)
  6. get my babysitting job up and running
  7. .....I don't know-I know!! Eat something I have never had...EVER!!
  8. have cool blog
  9. See one of my close freinds more than 45 times dead line: 365 days
  10. ..............*stares at screen* ummm ahh!! Read Breaking Dawn!!
Well Todays plan simple I may go to the Libary...Again
then go hang out with someof my friends...I reallly don't Know yet....
Well I think I am going to put up a random pic from 2010 everyday.....
HAPPIENESS DEADLINE:N/A N/A
fIESTY i MISS u!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment