Thursday, December 30, 2010

Power on Power off...ack!!

So, I am here sitting at the libary... then BOOM!! the power is out the POW! It is back on!!
THE LITTlE VOICE IN MY HEAD: Who is putting a blanky over me??
ME: *palms head* Why are u so stupid?
THE LITTLE VOICE IN MY HEAD: I don't know...Can We go get ice cream...I am hungry
ME: No!!!! It is like BRRRR!!! It is 27 degrees out there and it is to snow!!
THE LITTLE VOICE IN MY HEAD: So....Can we-
ME:no...
THE LITTLE VOICE IN MY HEAD: But-
ME: ....no...
THE LITTLE VOICE IN MY HEAD: *Wishes it wasn't in Beth's head*
ME: I heard that...
THE LITTLE VOICE IN MY  HEAD: No you didn't!!

 Yeah...That is how my Little Voice In My Head and I fight....It is pretty Common....I wish sometimes I didn't Have that little voice in my head....LITTLE VOICE IN MY HEAD: I heard that....
ME:And So it begins....

HAPPINESS DEADLINE: N/A N/A

No comments:

Post a Comment