Monday, January 16, 2012

Dreams

  Well, I hope y'all had a good sleep! I am going to go eat some breakfast. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARTIN LUTHER KING JR.!!!!  and to any one else out there.

A very interesting topic.You see I have had the same dream for the past year. Yet, again, I had it last night.







The moon was full and shining bright. I run past the little village that has the vines growing up on their walls. My are feet slapping against the stones. The creek was gorgeous. The water was clear and blue. My hair is swirling around me and my white dress was flowing in the wind,too. I look back, I can't see anything, but I know I am being chased. I look forward. I see the two oak tress with a swing. I keep running and running. I am losing my breathe. Beads of sweat are forming on my forehead. I halt to stop. I hear talking. I go and hide under an archway with vines. Everything is tinted in blues and purples.
Then I wake up... bleh. I have a book that helps me with what my dreams mean.
So far so good. Wealth, friendships, prosperity, etc. 












No comments:

Post a Comment