Sunday, January 15, 2012

Yet, again, I failed to write :P

       Yet, again I fail to write. I think I will have to remember how to some how. I want people to see me and my actions. For example if I had a billion dollars, I would want all the animal pounds etc to have bigger areas for the animals. I saw today in the mall, two German Shepherd Puppies in a cage that I couldn't even lay in! It was too tiny! A glass window! Wtfish! They should be in play pins! Gosh! What is wrong with people. My room is bugging me... Let me clean it...Okay. It's kinda better. Tomorrow is MLK(J) day. You, see, I may be fourteen, but I have a strong view of this. I think it's wrong that people were like that! Like, really? You are going to just through people in jail. Oh, wait. Back then Blacks were only 3/5 of a person. Really? Wow. So, when you want votes on becoming a president or so forth you want lots of population etc. and yet you guys go out there and through people in jail for drinking out the white person drinking fountain? Ya'll think that African Americans are gross and sicking just 'cause they are a different color than the white? Why? Is it because they came from Africa? Yeah? Have you ever heard of the LRA? L.ords R.esistances A.rmy? It began in Uganda. It is going every where. A man is kidnapping Young children for an army. To fight against their own will and their own Families! How do you feel about that now? You are probably thinking, "it's Africa, that's what happens!" That's a big fat pile of bullpoopie! Africa is stronger than you think. Yes, it may have it's bad parts. Just like how the USA has bad parts. Okay, look, Our world has changed because of him, and I am giving him 17 minutes of silence. That is how long his speech was. I am asking you to pass this along and give him 17 minutes of silence at 1:33 pm (your time) Please, pass the word. 

No comments:

Post a Comment