Monday, January 16, 2012

Movie Drama

Today I had a pretty good day. Started out with a good 3.1 mile run with my dogs. Then I had to clean my room. Soo much better! I also cleaned the bathroom too. Did some laundry. Then some homework! About 12-ish I started to get ready to go to the movies with my family. We went to see "We Bought a Zoo". So here's the thing. I love watching movies and stuff, but the drama involved with it. Pray the lord!
The line was long, but it went by fast.
We ordered our popcorn and then set off to the movie room.
We got in there and I was the first to see...The crowd. Omigosh! I was stunned! Every seat packed.
Except the  first row. I mean like the very very VERY first row!
Thus, we had to sit there.
And of  course, I sat next to the little kids.
Anyway, the movie was great! ( bring Kleenexes if you go see it).
It is rated pg-13 ( bad language) all in all- I think I would give this movie... five stars *****.

Now, I am sitting on my bed blogging. 'Cause, well I am a Blogger. Anywho, the popcorn was good, until 20 minutes ago. Movie popcorn, I swear is like, poisoned! Ha! Well, goodnight Everyone. Have a good laugh, be happy in the world. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment